Have you ever struggled to engage an audience with your message or expertise? On this week’s episode of The Recognized Authority podcast, host Alastair McDermott interviews Lucy Bloom, an award-winning international speaker and consultant.
Lucy shares her journey from an advertising executive with no public speaking experience to highly sought-after keynote speaker at major conferences. She provides brilliant advice on how to:
- Use emotional stories and humour to capture attention
- Structure speeches into digestible sections
- Allow time and pauses for the audience
- Test material before going on stage
- Publish books to establish authority
If you want to learn how to speak with confidence, impact and authority, you won’t want to miss this interesting and entertaining conversation. Tune into The Recognized Authority podcast now to hear Lucy’s insights on engaging storytelling, humor and becoming known as an expert.