Want to work work with Alastair? Visit rec.nz/call
Are you an expert consultant struggling to attract your ideal clients? Do you pour time and money into marketing that fails to deliver results? The truth is that stale, one-way marketing no longer works to fuel real business growth.
In this episode of The Recognized Authority podcast, host Alastair McDermott reveals how to unlock the power of two-way conversations to rapidly build your authority, create compelling content that converts, and attract a steady stream of ideal prospective clients.
Tune in to discover:
- A simple framework for effortlessly creating engaging, authoritative podcast interviews
- How to position your expertise to invite your ideal clients onto your platform
- Why conversations build trust and relationships that cold outreach can’t
- How to turn ordinary sales calls into insight-rich content
If you want to leverage the power of genuine dialogue to grow your impact and income, you can’t afford to miss this practical, tactical discussion. Alastair and special guest Sam Glynn pull back the curtain on a communication-first approach to marketing that works for consultants of all types and sizes. Tune in now to learn how to unlock consulting success through conversation. Key Insights:
- Having real conversations builds relationships and trust that converts to clients
- Interview-style podcasts make it easy to demonstrate expertise through dialogue
- Inviting ideal clients onto your platform nurtures organic lead generation
- Trying to overtly sell to guests during interviews backfires and damages trust
If you’re interested in exploring how we can work together to enhance your authority, visit rec.nz/call
There’s no hard sales pitch – just a simple conversation to see my program is a good fit for you.