Are you an expert who hates selling? Do you struggle to attract high-paying clients without being pushy or salesy? In this episode of The Recognized Authority podcast, host Alastair McDermott interviews expert consultant and author David Newman about his unique approach to winning new business.
Tune in as David shares:
- His “helping call” framework for initial client conversations
- How to collect and catalog problems without solving them
- Why you should treat prospects like they’re already clients
- How to naturally transition helping calls into sales calls
- Key questions and mindsets for highly effective sales conversations
Whether you’re an author, speaker, coach or consultant looking to attract more clients, this episode will revolutionize the way you think about marketing and selling your services.
- The major difference between selling services versus products
- Why prospects take rejection more personally with service providers
- Outbound masked as inbound: David’s “squeaky wheel” strategy
- The wrong type of “help” to provide prospects
Tune into The Recognized Authority podcast now to discover a kinder, gentler way to convert prospects into high-paying clients!