Are you struggling to establish yourself as the go-to expert in your niche? Do you wonder how specialists become famous industry authorities that attract premium clients?
Tune in to this value-packed interview on The Recognized Authority podcast between host Alastair McDermott and featured guest Mindi Zissman, an accomplished ghostwriter and content strategist who built a million dollar business specializing in the insurance and risk management space.
- Mindi’s journey to hyper-specialization after nearly 20 years as a generalist freelancer
- Actionable tactics to distribute your expertise and borrow audiences
- How giving away “too much” free content builds authority and trust
- The key role of curiosity and interview skills in cornering a niche
- How long it really takes to gain traction and become the recognized authority
If you want to learn from a real-world case study of niche domination from this successful solopreneur, don’t miss this insightful conversation.