I’m excited to share a re-post of an interview I recently did on the unbillable hours podcast with Flo & Ash. We had a fascinating discussion about the practical uses of AI tools like ChatGPT in content creation and marketing.
In this wide-ranging conversation, we cover when and how to effectively utilize large language models like ChatGPT and Claude. I share my perspective as someone who has been experimenting daily with these tools over the past year.
Key highlights include:
- Why it’s crucial not to blindly copy/paste AI-generated content without careful review
- Examples of using AI for brainstorming ideas and restructuring draft content
- Tips on crafting effective prompts to get quality results from the AI
- How subject matter experts can refine AI output by adding their unique perspective
- The importance of iterating with the AI to improve results over multiple rounds
- Potential applications like summarizing meetings and generating proposals after client calls
- Exciting possibilities like simulating expert panels to spur creative thinking
Florian, Ash and I also discuss concerns around data privacy, misinformation and hype versus practical use cases. If you’re curious to learn more about how AI can boost your productivity and content quality when applied judiciously, have a listen. I think you’ll find this dialogue enlightening, as we cover both promise and pitfalls. Let me know what you think!